GRC Website Development Internship
Duration: 3 to 6 months (negotiable)
Our Foundation is entering a phase of intense activity with the rolling out of our Global Resilience Council (GRC) Project. To support our team on advocacy activities and public engagement, we are currently offering an internship to help with the development of the GRC website.
This internship is fully integrated into our GRC project team, offering the prospective intern exposure to the work of a global think-and-do tank engaged in rethinking globalization and the institutions and mechanisms of global governance. The GRC project itself is related to reform discussions at the United Nations system in connection to the Secretary-General’s Our Common Agenda report of September 2021.
- assist with building a new, attractive, comprehensive, and easily navigable website dedicated to the GRC
- work with our IT associate and the wider GRC project team to develop functionalities that promote the GRC and enable the engagement of interested constituencies and the broader public
- currently pursuing a university degree in Computer Science, Creative Technology & Design, Information Science, Web Design/Development or related field
- good knowledge of the English language, oral and written
Desired Skills, Academic Experience and Talent
- experience with content entry to a CMS platform such as WordPress
- strong interest in web development
- an interest in international affairs, global governance, and sustainability
- project management and collaboration skills to interact effectively with the team
Please note that this is an unpaid internship, estimated to take up 15 hours per week on average via teleworking. The duration of the internship can be between 3 and 6 months, while the start date cannot be later than 15 February 2022.
Expressions of interest, including a cover letter and complete CV, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with “GRC IT/Website Internship” in the subject line. Review of applications starts on 15 January 2022.
The FOGGS Team
3 January 2022