FOGGS promotes its goals and its core mission, the construction of the Grand Narrative, by engaging in activities that it organises individually or in cooperation with partners.
Specific projects currently underway
COVID Education Alliance (COVIDEA) – To leverage digital technologies to better prepare people for a rapidly changing world in the digital age with the purpose of ensuring that learners at all levels obtain the skills, competencies and knowledge needed for happy and productive lives in a sustainable future.
In partnership with ELIAMEP. The overall goal is to promote sustainable development policies and practices in Greece, taking into account good precedents developed at national, European and global levels and involving all relevant stakeholders, from the public and private sectors, as well as civil society. Specific actions are being developed and will start being implemented in the coming months. This is meant as the first in a series of such fora that FOGGS intends to establish with local partners in countries around the world.
– Queen Mary University of London (QMUL), School of Business and Management, London, UK
– Eco Foundation for Sustainable Alternatives (EFSA), Bangalore, India
– National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore, India
– O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU), Sonepat, Haryana, India
– Foundation for Global Governance and Sustainability (FOGGS), Brussels, Belgium...